Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Valentines Market

Hi peeps!

We just had a massive afternoon thunderstorm hit Joburg! Seriously it was raining in through my closed windows! The windows are pretty old fashioned and they just dont seal properly. So I was frantically moving huge boxes of books left by my last office mate before they got completely soaked!

Anyway. Got some good news coming up this friday is a new market. The Valentines Market in the Village. Which will be held in Centurion, near Joburg. See the flyer below


My brother who lives at Heritage Hill, put me on to this market. It should be the sort of environment where my jewellery will sell. But it means extra organising. Firstly they have their own requirements for the look of exhibitor's stalls, like white table covers (I'm lending my mothers white table cloth) and a gazebo and fairly lights! The market goes on from 4pm to 9pm, by which time it is dark. But it is being held in the "rose garden" so there is no electricity! That means I have to buy battery operated fairy lights and camping lights in order to light up my stall. On top of that my parents are going away this weekend and all the market equipment, tables, boxes etc are kept at their home. Trying to organise for everything to be delivered to centurion on friday, and then for me to lend the car on saturday and return my mother and her car to their respective homes at the appropriate times requires a PhD level in organising skills!
Still should be worth it! Ill will let y'all know how it goes. Good luck with all your craziness wherever you are.
Love Jet

No comments:

Post a Comment