Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Upcoming show!

The excitement is mounting!
I have spent the last two days getting all my things ready for the Centurion Craft Show next weekend!
Yep its that time again. Petro has once again worked her bum off to organise a great show and it looks like its going to be even bigger and better than last time!
Here are a few pictures from the last show




And a picture of our stand last year.

That's Sharon and Petro gossiping about someone!

Ok I will be the first to admit that our stand was not really much to speak of. But we have a lot more show experience under our belts now and I have plans for a much better display this year!

Today I packed up and got ready all the jewellery I will be taking to the show including some very cool new pieces and works in progress!

On top of that I have created a couple of tutorials for some of my designs and have packed several kits for these!

So make a turn out by us next Friday 4 to Sunday 6 October for some crafty fun!
There will be many different crafts on display including ribbon embroidery, quilting, Beading (obviously), teddy bear making, pewter work and many more... come check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment