Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Wedding Jewelles

I would like to start this blog with "here are pictures of the wedding jewellery as promised" BUT I cant.
And the reason I cant is a case of classical stupidity. I finished the wedding jewellery I have been working on a few days ago and have been telling myself for a few days that I need to take pictures of it to show you guys on this blog. So last night I finally get around to it. I get out the camera, and make space on my seriously overcrowded desk and then realise. I cant take pictures of the jewellery because I gave it to the customer on Tuesday! Really how stupid can one be? So it goes to show you dont have to be old (as I keep telling my mother) for these things to happen to you.  Any way here are the Bridesmaids and Flower girls bracelets which I took pictures of to show the bride before I made them.

Bridesmaids Bracelets. Pearls, Swarovski sliders and crystal
And here are the Flower girl bracelets. They come in three sizes, small, tiny and mosquito!
Flower girl Bracelets. Pearls, Swarovski rondelles and crystal.

The remainder of the jewellery I made for my sister-in-law so maybe I will persuade her to lend the stuff to me to take pictures of after the event. She has also promised pictures of them wearing their jewellery on the day.
I have one more piece to finish for this and that is a netting necklace in a gorgeous blue, which I am stressing about as the wedding is tomorrow a week so I need to step on it!

In other news there will be no more Fat Olive Markets this year which is a pity. But very fortunately just as I heard this I got good news. I have gotten a place in the REEA River Market in Craighall, Joburg! Starting this Saturday which is good. Hopefully there will be lots of people there and we will have a great market.
So if your looking for some new entertainment  on Saturday why not come along to the River Market on the corner of Richmond Rd and Marlborough Road, between 9am and 1pm. See the link for all the activities offered.

This Saturday is also the next meeting of the Crafty Ladies Club on the farm. Unfortunately I wont be there but we are expecting plenty of Ladies to bring their crafts and chill out and chat. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment